Monday, October 15, 2012

Miscellany Monday

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

 1. I love Fall... the leaves, the cooler weather, the cozy feeling. If you don't know this by now, Autumn is definitely my favourite season. Also, something I've been wondering is whether I prefer using the word "Fall" or "Autumn." I'm not quite sure yet. Fall perfectly fits the whole falling of the leaves thing, but Autumn sounds so proper and fancy! Which one do you use?


2. I'm trying to collect enough pennies to fill a $25 bag. One bag can provide clean water for one person for life! It's the largest penny drive hosted by Free the Children organization. It's pretty fun actually, considering my love of collecting things.



5 comments:

  1. Love this post! Isn't Fall the best?(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall, too! The coloring on the trees are my favorite. And that is such a neat idea-filling a bag with pennies to supply clean water for a person needing it.

    -Em :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the two words for the season interchangeably; though when writing, I tend to use "autumn". It's my favorite time of year, too. :)

    The penny drive sounds like an awesome way of raising money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a similar thing, called a Rice Bag project where you fill it with coins for food and stuff in India!

    I've tagged you if you want to do it!

    Love ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to use Autumn because most Aussies use that term. But I think fall does tie in very nearly with the leaves falling.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley