Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer So Far

* If you haven't already, please vote on the poll in my sidebar! *

Remember that Summer List I posted a few weeks back? Well, I've completed a few things on that list since then. My sister and I washed the car, which was quite enjoyable! My family went to the beach, which was lots of fun! We've gone on a good amount of walks, even though it's been super hot outside! And of course, I've been taking plenty of photos from here, there and everywhere! Also, aside from the list, we've gone blueberry and raspberry picking, I helped out as a counselor at my VBS, and we saw Brave and Ice Age 4 in theaters!   


So how is your summer going? 
What fun things have kept you busy?

8 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having a fun summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish it was summer here!
    i guess i can't complain too much, winter in australia is still pretty warm...but still. i love summer so much.
    glad to hear you've been doing some of the things on your list.
    isn't Brave the cutest movie you've ever seen?? i went to see it with my brother last week, then again last night with the whole family (we won free tickets!). i think it's soooo cute...plus, i kind of look like Merida! Haha.
    Enjoy the rest of your summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a fun summer so far! When do you go back to school?
    Blueberry picking! We have had a lot of that ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blueberry and raspberry picking sounds very wonderful. I'd love to do that when summer comes around

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach looks so relaxing :)

    keep in touch :)
    -Joyce

    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer has been keeping me busy, too! I am so happy that your summer is going so well. :) What fun!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, Shelley! I love your comments. They're always brighten me day.

    Blessings,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! : ) My winter (I live in Australia) is going very well! : )

    Oh, I agree with what Emily posted in the last comment, you comments always brighten my day!

    Love ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley