Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Songs

Hey guys, here's two songs I've really been liking recently that I thought I'd share with you. Hope you like them too! And have a great Saturday!


Have you heard of this band before?
A lot of people at my school really like them.
My favourite is Harry, in case you don't know,
he's the one with the curly hair, wearing the plaid shirt,
and sings second in the song. Which one do you?


This song is different from all of Taylor Swift's other song,
it has more of a sad, soft, scared tone to it, but I still really like it!
It's also gonna be in the Hunger Games Movie.
Have you read the books? I haven't but I will before the movie comes out.


8 comments:

  1. Although I love the first and second Hunger Games books, I'd watch out. The second has more violence than the first, and the third is the worst out of all of them violence wise. If you are like me, where you get queasy from that kind of stuff, then I'd just watch out.
    I'm not saying don't read the books, I just wanted to warn you :) I actually wish someone had warned me about the third, or I wouldn't have read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...One Direction? WOW. Thanks for pointing me their direction, Shelley. :D

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shel for sharing these amazing songs. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard either one. Interesting. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shell! My amazing teacher for 8th grade read us the first book in class and the words, imagination and voice of my teacher made it come to life, literally! Its a 4.5 out of five stars, since it really violent and a bit over the top for me since I'm more of a happy, fluffy person. I think you will like it though. Hunteress P.S. I sound like Primrose is sing it as her sister leave... *tears*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous16/1/12

    Are you a Taylor Swift fan? Saw a funny spoof of her song on YouTube. It's kind of gay but I like it. http://youtu.be/4KE4K6VQnvo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat songs! ♥

    ps. I tagged you. Here's the link:http://jesusrules13.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-click-now.html

    but don't stress out about doing it if you don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE, that one direction song! And I also love Taylor Swift:)

    -Mina;)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley