Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happiness Is ...

I'm linking up with Jocee's blog party post over at Cupcake Dictionary. Go check out her blog, it's pretty awesome! : )

  • miniature items, I love small things
  • happy faces and joyful smiles
  • a beautiful field of flowers
  • pictures of owls, they're just amazing
  • colourful lollipops, well ... any candy will do

  • huge libraries and old bookstores with a sliding ladder thing (or spiral staircases)
  • getting mail
  • bonfires and roasted marshmallows, yum
  • cute summery skirts with layers


all pictures in this post are from weheartit

6 comments:

  1. I love getting mail!! Watching a little kid enjoy an ice cream cone or opening a gift always brightens my day. :) Just their innocence and pure enjoyment of life, makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those things are awesome! :) I wanted to thank you for your kind comment when I embarked on my blogging break :)

    blessings,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    In regards to your comment: Thanks. I totally agree with you on Brit Nicole's dress! She's such a modest role-model. :)

    Love ya,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful... The picture of the owl is amazing. I love WeHeartIt!

    Good luck with your giveaway! It seems to be going smoothly :D

    Thanks for visiting! Heheh. I know the outfits may seem really .. out there, but they are super fun to wear :D Promise I don't dress up too crazy, too often!

    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on over and enjoy my blog as I did yours. I hope we can both bless each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures! :) Especially the ones of the flowers and the bookshelf--and the miniature cameras are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley