Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers


I can hear the rain outside my window. It has been raining ever since I walked out the door this morning. I don't like the wet, gloomy weather that much. I want the flowers to come. The flowers that everyone has been posting on their blogs. I know that flowers wouldn't grow in May without all the rain in April. I guess I just have to be patient. You know what they say, 'good things come to those who wait.'

It's interesting how it all works. I'm able to look forward to all the beautiful flowers May will bring. I imagine the lovely flowers we'll be planting in the backyard soon! It goes to show, even through some of the less fun times, there's always something you can anticipate.

Even though I may not like the rain, the flowers need it. Sometimes in our lives, things happen that we may not like. But God sees everything. That one little discomfort for us, may really benefit someone else. We need to trust Him ... trust that He knows what He's doing. Trust that He's got everything in control, and that after that rainstorm, the flowers will bloom just at the right moment.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful picture....and your words again are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! I Love how you put the words.. Amazing that things we dont like, can be good for us. Its good to think about! :) God Bless and use your writings! :)

    btw I am following you now! (:
    http://TheRealityCheckBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley